Sunday, February 05, 2006

He's Growing Up So Fast


Jack went down the slide on Friday all by himself! He has gone down with his dad before, but never all alone. He discovered that he likes to slide down on his belly, feet first, of course. He's getting to be such a big kid!

I should also mention, as I continue to brag about my son's intelligence, that Jack can count. When he wants to. He can fill in the blanks when you are counting from 1 to 10. He can also tell you two or three numbers in succession, like 2, 3, 4. My husband has been working on this with him for a couple of days now. I think Jack is on to him that it's like homework or something, because he's being very particular about whether he will count or not.


This is one of those things where I think Jack has known some numbers for a long time, we just never bothered to ask him. He didn't ever mention that he could count; and we just hadn't asked the right questions!

No comments: