Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Waiting for Sarah


There are only about 5 weeks left until our baby girl is due. I am really getting anxious for her arrival, and especially anxious not to be pregnant anymore.

We've been talking to Jack about the baby and I'm not sure how much he really understands. I'm not too worried, though. He is very easy-going and I think with some adjustment he will do just fine with a little sister.

Since we are getting ready to move early this summer we haven't done a whole lot to prepare our house for the baby. She won't have her own room here; she will be staying in our room at first. We moved the cradle into our room this week and I put her Winnie the Pooh in it and some pink and yellow blankets. I should have known it was only a matter of time before Jack climbed in it himself.

No comments: