The girls over at Shootin' the Poop tagged me in a game of "Six Wired Things About Me." Apparently you have to list six weird things about yourself and then tag 6 other people's blogs to do the same.
I have spent my life trying not to be weird (or at least not letting people know my weirdness(es?)). So, here goes...
1. I TiVo and watch Judge Judy every day. She is a wise, wise woman. I also like when she yells at dumb people.
2. I will only use one kind of pen. For years it was the blue Papermate fine point grippy one, but when they changed the formula I stocked up on what I could find until I ran out. Now it is a black medium point RoseArt X500 Ball Point. (Anyone need stocking stuffer ideas for me? I only have 4 of these pens and I love them!)
3. I wear a white v-neck T-shirt almost everyday. I buy a white v-neck T-shirt whenever I am buying new shirts,
4. I do a few Sudoku puzzles every night and I have a system. It involves notations and markings indicating which step of my system I have completed.
5. I do not like ketchup.
6. My new favorite food is the rutabaga.
And now I tag Baby Katie's Blog, Clickmom, So The Fish Said, Two Pink Lines into Motherhood, and Barley Fields. That was 6, right?