Monday, May 28, 2007

Why I Blog

I have a place to write.

I am keeping a journal of my children as they grow. And of myself as their mother.
I can keep in touch with people who live far away, so they can see what is going on in our lives and how the kids are growing.
I share adorable pictures of my angels.
I learn more about photography and I get inspiration for photographing my favortie subjects.
I can write about things I wouldn't normally share with people in a real-live conversation.
I have met, virtually, some amazing bloggers, writers, photographers, moms and women in the blogosphere.




Thanks for the meme, Colleen at Madison Mom, and Christina at Momology!

2 comments:

Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

Great reasons! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

And I'm so, so glad you do.