Tuesday, October 30, 2007

NaBloPoMo

I have two more days to slack off, but I guess I'll just start the week off right.

November is National Blog Posting Month!


November has become a month-long blog challenge to post every day for the whole month. Now, I've never posted 30 posts in a month before, I think my highest month for posts is 18. But I am challenging myself to write every day for 30 days. (And to post on my photoblog every day.)

It will be interesting to see what I come up with. I mean, I will probably post a lot of pictures and maybe I will resort to telling you how much I love coffee now that we bought coffeemaker (have I mentioned that? It is the fuel for my blogging at 5 am). (Oooh, I should post about the new creamer that is so awesome I may have to buy it by the case).

(As you can see, the ideas are just pouring out onto the keyboard! And the parentheses!)


Bloggy friends: check out my NaBloPoMo page and sign up! There are prizes!

5 comments:

Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

Hey... at least you have ideas!!! lol

Christina said...

I'll look forward to reading your words more often. :o) I do tend to post a lot, almost every day and sometimes more than one post a day. Maybe I should officially sign up for NaBloPoMo too...

Misty said...

LOL... It will be quite a challenge. I am doing NaNoWriMo again this year too, and NaBloPoMo was done one a whim... So I am probably feeling the blogging vibe slightly less than you, and will have to muster through without coffee...

Dawn said...

i'm in as well. i want to post every day anyway so may as well!!

Arizaphale said...

I'm in too! See you there:-)