Thursday, November 29, 2007

NaBloPoMo Wrap Up

This is my second to last post for NaBloPoMo. I am kind of relieved, actually. It seems, there is a reason I don't usually post every single day. Some days I just have nothing to say and end up souting something really lame ontot he screen.

But making myself write something everyday has meant that I have written some things I otherwise would have let slip in favor of watching a Dr. Phil or Judge Judy. It has made me more aware of what I have to say. and given me the little push I needed some days to get it out there.

And I certainly have had the opportunity to share more photos than I would have otherwise. Since I take a lot, there is always something I can share to fill up the page.

I think I will do it again next year. I think it's a good excercise, both in writing and in making myself sit down for a few minutes each day to mull over my thoughts.

I have also found some new blogs to read and had the opportunity to email and get to know some bloggers I was already reading.

And it certainly wouldn't hurt if I won a prize!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

i agree with you! check out my post on the exact same thing. :)