Wednesday, November 28, 2007

P&S

Ooh, remember when we all used film cameras and you would forget to get something developed and then much later you'd print the roll and be surprised by what's on there? (Me neither, I've been digital since the dawn of the new millennium, Cue: "In the year two-thousaaaand...")

But, anyway...my point and shoot camera is now the old camera and is still small and portable so it goes with me in my purse or diaper bag. And since I didn't have a card reader connected to my computer and had to trek all the way into the office and fire up the desktop to read a compact flash card, I haven't looked at these pictures since the summer.

Please excuse her shaggy hair, here she is putting at least four different pieces of clothing on one leg.

The potty training reward of the year! Riding the "Scoop" at Chuck E. Cheese. And holding on just like Bob the Builder does.

Couldn't you just eat them up?







I have a whole bunch of other cute videos, but I held the camera sideways. Anybody know how I can turn a video around?

1 comment:

Christina said...

oh how fun to rediscover forgotten pictures!