Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday's Blessings

I miss blogging.
Several times a day I make mental notes and start generating sentences to turn into blog posts for when I get that relaxing uninterrupted time to sit in front of the computer and just type. But that time doesn't usually come and I am forever convinced at the moment that I will remember what it is I wanted to talk about and I never ever do. So when I sit in front of the computer I diligently read through my Google Reader and read through the bunches of emails and then enough time has passed that I have to go attend to some child or food or mess or scheduled item.

But this morning is a beautiful Sunday morning. My girl and I (the early risers) are hanging out while the boys are sleeping in. I am starting on my second cup of coffee and I have a card full of photos to edit.

Life is good these days. My kiddos get along almost more of the time than they argue. My husband is my happy companion whose eyes I meet over the tops of the heads of our screaming kids. I've been eating a lot of good German food. I've been baking. My house is sometimes clean. There are new episodes of The Office. The weather is cool and beautiful.
What more could a girl ask for?

1 comment:

Christina said...

It sounds to me like you are focussing on what truly matters - your family! Keep living it up, girl!