Monday, December 19, 2005

It's Funny to be One






Jack is such a funny kid. Today he picked up the phone and pretended to talk. I asked who was on the phone, and he said " 'eff" (our friend who works with my husband). I asked what they were talking about. He said "da-dogs" (hot dogs).

~~~~~


Currently he is standing on our ottoman and dropping toys as he says "nine, nine." To Jack, "nine" is counting.

~~~~~


The other day Jack was running around in a T-shirt and a diaper; we hadn't gotten pants back on him since his nap that day. I was making dinner and he came into the kitchen and put something in the trash can and said "trash." I turned and asked what he had just thrown away. He lifted his shirt to show me that he wasn't wearing a diaper anymore. He had taken it upon himself to remove his diaper and throw it away. Now if we could just get him to put a new one on...

3 comments:

Ben said...

When he walks up to you and says 'oop', 'poo', or 'poop', be very afraid....

Bunny said...

Actually, Jack does say "poopie" when he needs his diaper changed.

Anonymous said...

But I got a phone call!!!!! Tell Jack we'll get hot dogs soon!