Friday, August 25, 2006

Headed to the Beach...Again

We are headed to the beach again for the second week this summer. I can't wait to be done packing and to sit on the beach watching my kids play in the sand and the surf (and watching their grandparents run around with them so I can relax). I will eat yummy beach food and sleep during the day! We'll return next week with some more cute baby beach pictures!


Side note from yesterday's post:
My husband thinks Sarah must have read my post because she was and angel yesterday. She got up late, was pleasant and sweet all morning and then easily went to sleep for a three hour nap. After she woke up she was a doll all afternoon and then had a lovely bath and a went to sleep for the night around 9:30. So, all in all, it was a great day with Baby Girl. (I even got to take a bath in my big tub with no iterruptions!)

No comments: