So in honer of my wonderful partner, on the eve of possibly his favorite weekend of the year (the Alsatia Mummer's Day Parade in his hometown), I bring you
Ten Things I Love About My Husband
1. He works very hard ('Eff, don't laugh) to provide out family with wonderful stability, a beautiful home and support for my crafting habits (scrapbooking, quilting, WoW).
2. He BAKES and COOKS. That's right! Ladies, hands off, he is MY weekend chef.
3. I have to pick up after him the least of the three people I live with.
4. He's the only one of the three that doesn't wake me up in the middle of the night.
5. He still loves me and is kind to me even when I do stupid things or say things without thinking.
6. He thinks I'm pretty.
7. He makes my babies laugh.
8. He is honest and genuine; you always know where he stands.
9. At the grocery store when I tell him to look for something to "jump out at him" he follows me around throwing bottles of olive oil and cans of beans at me as if they were "jumping out at me."
10. He sets a wonderful example for our children for how a man should treat his wife and family.